The individuals below may appear in your DNA matches.
- Parents: Edward Gouldman, 1660–between 3 Nov 1709/before 10 Jan 1710, and Martha Tomlin, c1685-1721.
- DNA Tested?
~~~ No. No known descendants. This son is not known to lived beyond age five.
- Birth: Probably born in early 1710 but after 10 Jan 1710 as the child is not mentioned in the proving of father Edward Gouldman’s last will and testament (LWT).
- Death: Last known to be living in 1715. Need to factcheck 1715 as being the last year that the unnamed son of Edward Gouldman was known to be alive.
~~~ No. No offspring known to exist.
- Military: No. Not known to have served in the militia.
- Working Notes: Yes, will be added online with time.
- A Last Will and Testament and/or Probate documentation exists: No
- Relationship WDGolden: Unknown.
©2023 William Golden, Norfolk1956@gmail.com // Material may be shared without requesting permission and with appropriate attribution: A General History of the Thomas Gouldman Family of Old Rappahannock County, Virginia, compiled by William Golden
|↑1||Need to factcheck 1715 as being the last year that the unnamed son of Edward Gouldman was known to be alive.|